Trivia Night: Water Edition
Test your knowledge of local and broader water critters and issues. This event will take place on the unceded territories of the Musqueam, Squamish and Tsleil-Waututh Nations.
From tardigrades to special lakes to people who urge "water is life", the questions will be as thirst-quenching as a cold mountain spring. Through this event we hope to:
1. Celebrate and raise awareness of BC’s incredible aquatic wildlife, watersheds and the threats they face
2. Take action to tell elected officials to implement a BC species at risk law. We'll make post cards for your team to fill out.
Teams and Registration:
- 1-6 people teams
- You must register by emailing email@example.com with your team name and number of players!
- Registration ends Monday January 27
- Limited capacity so sign up ASAP
- Registration is free, but donations will be gladly accepted to continue our work protecting endangered species.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes
- Bus routes close by: 19, 3, 9, 8, 99 (lots of options :))
- Main street sky train station is 1.5 km away
- No stairs. We are checking with the venue if it's wheelchair accessible
- Gendered, multi-stall washrooms