Trivia Night: Wildlife and Wilderness Event
Test your knowledge of BC’s incredible wildlife and rich history of the landscape. This event will take place on the unceded territories of the Musqueam, Squamish and Tsleil-Waututh Nations.
From plants to mammals to the people who fight to protect wild spaces, the questions will be as vast as the lush interior rainforest. Through this event we hope to:
1. Celebrate and raise awareness of BC’s incredible wildlife and the threats they face
2. Take action to tell elected officials to implement a BC species at risk law. We'll make post cards for your team to fill out.
Teams and Registration:
- 1-6 people teams
- You must register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your team name and number of players!
- Registration ends Monday November 26th
- Limited capacity so sign up ASAP
- Registration is free, but donations will be gladly accepted to continue our work protecting endangered species.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes
- Bus routes close by: 19, 3, 9, 8, 99 (lots of options :))
- Main street sky train station is 1.5 km away
- No stairs. We are checking with the venue if it's wheelchair accessible
- Gendered, multi-stall washrooms