Fund for Ancient Forests
The time to end industrial logging of old growth forests is now. A plan to rapidly phase out old-growth logging and prioritize ecosystem health, Indigenous rights, local jobs and the climate is well within the power of BC’s provincial government. What’s missing is the political will — let’s help them find it.
Your Fund for Ancient Forests gift today ensures bold, creative, effective action to:
- Highlight what’s at stake: mapping and on-the-ground photo and video documentation.
- Support First Nations and communities: amplifying Indigenous voices.
- Mobilize: letter writing, calls to legislators and other actions.
- Show connection between habitats and species: spotted owls, marbled murrelets, southern mountain caribou urgently need permanent protection where they live.
- Speak truth to government: no more plans and no more talk while ancient trees vanish forever.
Photo: Jeremy Sean Williams
Please head to Fund for Ancient Forests to see our immediate tasks and three year plans or make your gift now, here: