Now Hiring - Phone Canvassers in Winnipeg
Excited about defending wilderness, wildlife and nature in Manitoba?
If you enjoy sharing your passion with others, the Wilderness Committee's canvass team is perfect for you.
We are hiring outgoing people to canvass via phone for us in Winnipeg and the surrounding communities. This position is fully remote; those hired would be calling from their homes using their own phone.
Hours are Monday to Friday from 3:00 to 9:00 p.m., with flexibility on which days you work (minimum of two per week), and weekend shifts are available from 2:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Hourly pay is between $15 and $46, based upon performance.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. Full training is provided.
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Concern for wilderness and wildlife
- Outgoing, positive, dedicated
- Willing to participate in ongoing education and skill-building
- Personal phone for calling during work hours (long-distance plan is an asset)
- Home computer with internet access along with a microphone and webcam
Please outline how you meet the qualifications in your application.
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For more information about the Wilderness Committee's Manitoba campaigns, visit: www.wildernesscommittee.org/manitoba